Scheduling a Consultation
Both Carole and Jennifer offer two options for consultations – email or phone consultations. For both, please emailCarole or Jennifer and they will respond within 24 hours to schedule a date and time for the consultation. Please indicate the length of appointment you wish to set up. Appointments are scheduled in Eastern Standard Time.
Carole and Jennifer ask that you send a picture of your animal and some basic information, such as name, age, and gender. This helps establish a connection to your animal prior to talking with them and you. You can also send along any questions, or you can wait until the appointment to share those.
Sessions are generally around 30 minutes. This is typically the amount of time required to communicate with one or two animals. Please contact Carole or Jennifer for fees.
Preparing for a Consultation
Several things can be done before a communication session in order to make the experience easier for you, the communicator, and especially, your animal.
- To get the most out of a consultation, it helps to have a list of questions you would like to ask prepared ahead of time.
- It helps if you are relaxed and try to keep an open mind during the consultation. This also helps your animal to relax and feel comfortable talking with the animal communicators.
- Please note that your animal does not need to be in your presence or the presence of the communicators during a consultation.
Examples of Questions
The following questions are just examples of some of the things you might wish to ask your animal during a consultation.
- How are you feeling physically?
- What are some of your favourite things to do?
- Is there anything that can be done to make your life better?
- What is your life purpose?
- What do you see as your role in the home?
- Is there anything you want to tell me?
- Do you have any complaints you would like to share?
To schedule a consultation with either Carole or Jennifer, please contact us.